Job SeekersGet Your Dream Foreign Language Jobs in India & Abroad
Current Job Openings
Foreign Language Translator Job in Gurugram
Opening Position: German, French, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese Translator.
Self-motivation: meets objectives and standards on own initiative including less satisfying tasks.
Teamwork: flexible, co-operative, helpful, respects ideas and expertise of others, appreciates own strengths and weaknesses, sets an example to the rest of the team.
Organisation: works systematically, uses time efficiently; ability to prioritise and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
Response to change: adaptable, interested in learning and developing to meet changing situations, an enthusiastic approach to the introduction of new technology.
Respectful: production workstations are shared, therefore work stations are to be kept and left in an orderly condition. Due regard should be shown for all Company property and equipment.
Candidate should be proficient in the corresponding language. DELF B2 / Zertifikat B2 / DIPLE B2 / JLPT N2 / HSK V / TOPIK V or Advance Diploma / BA / MA in French /German /Japanese / Korean / Chinese / Portuguese.
Strong understanding of Foreign language, culture and business etiquette. Hands on experience in MS Office.
Good verbal and written, and interpersonal skills are essential.
Salary : Competitive packages.
Shifts Available – 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (Korean), 4:00 pm – 12:30 am (Japanese, German, Chinese, French), 4:30 pm – 1:00 am (Portuguese)
Company Overview : We are a Global Media Monitoring and Corporate Communications organization based out of Gurugram (NCR) and is looking for hiring candidates for the profile of Translator. The company promises to offer global working experience. It can be a fast-paced environment and the candidate should be target driven and be able to keep up-to-date with key media industry news and editorial movements.
French Market Research Analyst Job in Noida
Perform industry research and assist in report development.
Develop marketing and outreach materials.
Manage complete marketing strategy by identifying the target market, researching media habits and developing specific strategies to market them.
Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc), as necessary.
Capable of interviewing people satisfying sample quota ranging from personnel to C- level executives(CATI- PRIMARY RESEARCH).
Prepare, schedule, and execute the Questionnaire within the provided timeline.
Gather required information and utilize secondary and primary research sources and techniques.
Work with the project teams to design analysis plan and determine most effective search strategies.
Analyze the data using frequency tables, cross tabs, pivot tables etc. to meet the criteria of the clients.
Perform quality check before delivering the final data to meet the client’s expectations.
Candidate should be proficient in speaking/listening French language. DELF B1/B2 or Advance Diploma in French.
Complete training will be provided by us to get you started.
Joining : Immediately
Salary : Competitive packages
Number of Vacancies : 6
Administrative Assistant in Embassy of XX (South America)
- A South American Embassy. Excellent Spanish skills is mandatory. Salary 6-8 Lacs. / Full-Time (9:30 to 6:00)
- Administrative Assistant, Front Office, Backend document work, etc.
- Excellent work environment and best salary.
- Required Experience – 2 to 5 years preferably in administrator department.
- DELE B2/C1 or Advanced Diploma / BA / MA in Spanish.
- Confident, Responsible and Good communication skills are prerequisite. Experience is an added advantage.
Interested candidate can send the updated C.V. at [email protected]. Only deserving CV’s will be forwarded directly to the recruiters/company who will conduct the interviews before the final selection.
(Posted on 22nd August, 2018)
Spanish – Inbound Customer Service (USA)
- A US based startup company. The candidate needs to handle and answer customer queries in Spanish. All customers will be be from Southern United States. Opportunity to work from home with good salary.
- Required Experience – 0 to 2 years.
- DELF B2 level and above.
- Confident, Excellent communication, convincing and selling skills.
Interested candidate can send the updated C.V. at [email protected] Only deserving CV’s will be forwarded directly to the recruiters/companies who will conduct the interviews before the final selection.
French – Inbound Tour Consultant
- Understand client’s requirement and offering packages accordingly.
- Design flexible Inbound Tour Packages to meet the needs of different clients for famous Indian destinations including Golden Triangle, Kerala, Khajuraho and Goa to name a few.
- Achieve the assigned sales targets.
- Liaise with operations team to ensure that the tour is being operated smoothly.
- Required Experience – 0 to 2 years.
- DELF B1/ B2 level and above. Graduate/ Graduate from a recognized travel and tourism institute preferred.
- Decent knowledge of famous INDIAN destinations.
- Confident, Outspoken, Excellent communication, convincing, selling skills and team player.
Interviews will be held at the Delhi office (366, Mansarovar Building, MG Road, Sultanpur) from 10am- 6pm. Please carry your updated CV. Email your CV to [email protected] or Contact at 8527298995
(Posted on 19th August, 2018)