We’ve all been there — you like foreign languages and want to make your career in that, but don’t know-how.
You may wish to go abroad to study or work. Perhaps you like your job, but your dream says you deserve better. You would love to find a way for a career that truly fulfils your souls.
In short, you need guidance involving languages. You can engage me as a language career counselling to help you simplify your situation and advise you better.
Let’s consider the various situations you’re stuck in
- Of all the foreign languages, which one to pick as per your personal and professional goals?
- Which language or academic course is the best fit and combination for your long-term ambition?
- Should you consider a college or private institute or an online course? And most important, which one as per your budget, location, ability, and goals?
- What kind of jobs are possible, and what level you require to conquer the ever-growing competitive job market?
- Is it even possible to make a full-fledged career in languages? What are the steps you need to take, how, and when?
- Should you still learn a language when you have no known reasons for the same? If yes, why and everything about it?
Are these your unsettling thoughts and reasons mentioned above? In that case, you can consider the personalised and customised career guidance service from me.
A brief background of myself
I’m Vikash Gupta. I have been learning, teaching, writing, advising about various languages for the past 15 years.
Over the past 1.5 decades, I taught and supervised over 3,000 students in nearly 20 organisations. Since I started blogging in 2017, I tried to encourage million of language enthusiasts, and totally Free!
All my blogs are ad-free, no selling of any product, paid content, no affiliate to keep everything unbiased.
As a teacher and language career counsellor, I have rich and vast experience presenting complete guidance to children, teenagers, and working professionals with 10 to 20 years of experience.
“If you can DREAM it, you can DO it.”— Walt Disney
Why I started this language career counselling?
This is something I’m doing for a long time, but in offline mode and at the organisational level.
The one-on-one online career counselling session is new, as everything has moved online. In fact, there is no difference between offline and online career counselling session.
Many questions require a unique direction that goes beyond a few sentences. It needs proper profiling, which takes lots of time, running in a few hours, or possibly a day or two. So, found a logical way to solve this — online career help.
Everything you see will remain the same.
If you need detailed and personalised guidance, you can subscribe to the language counselling service at an affordable price.
What is included in online language career counselling?
- I would suggest which language you can pick based on your long-term goal, interest, and background.
- How you should embark on a language learning journey. It covers the language courses and where to study as per your location, feasibility, and funds.
- You get to know which career fields would be the most suitable for you. How to boost your job prospects and possible career switches and suggestion for higher education.
- I will also advise some combination as per your plan and based on existing academic and experience that might give you an edge.
- How to shape your career, develop contacts, profile building, and follow the current trend and prepare for the future job market to remain at the top in the language field.
What is not included in online language career counselling?
- Things that don’t require languages. This is not generic career counselling but a special one designed for language learners.
- General questions like how to get a job in Korea or what is the highest paying language jobs.
- This service is only for Indian and only covers one person/payment.
How will this work?
- After making the payment, submit the form with all details.
- Depending on the requirement, I might ask more questions or clarification through email, chat or phone call.
- Then, sit with me for a one-on-one guidance session through video calling like Zoom or live chat.
- Finally, I’ll update you on all possibilities and some personalised recommendations.
- If you have any doubt or more question, you can always ask. The validity of this service is for one month.
1. You can make online payments directly in our bank account.
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Account Name: LanguageNext Education LLP
- Current Account Number: 418305000147
- IFSC Code: ICIC0004183
2. Pay through Safe and Secure Payment Gateway (Credit or Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI or Wallet).
4,999 INR 3,999.
If you have any question about this service, please email me.
Please note: once service has started, there won’t be any refund.