Hello and Welcome to SFS! I’m glad you’re here! I started this website to help people interested in learning various foreign languages. For more about me, check out my page!
If you just have a passion for learning a foreign language but don’t know why, which one, how, where, when, then you’ve come in the right place. Whatever stage you’re at in your language journey, you’re sure to find something helpful here. Let’s get started!
What Should I Read First?
Thinking about learning a foreign language? Here are some reasons, benefits, and advantages.
What are the career options after learning a new language? Here are job opportunities and career options.
- Career Options in Foreign Languages
- Translator and Interpreter Career
- Jobs in BPO, KPO, MNC, IT, Call Centers
- Career in Travel and Tourism
- Jobs for Foreign language Teachers
- Career in Export and Import
- Highest-paying language jobs in India
- Foreign Language Jobs in Embassies
- Career in Foreign Languages After 12th
- Foreign Language Salary
- Freelance Language Jobs
Once you have decided to learn another language. Now what? Choosing the right foreign language!
- How to choose a language to learn?
- Which Foreign Language to learn?
- Best Foreign Language to Learn for Jobs
- French, or Spanish, or German?
- French or Spanish?
- Chinese, Japanese or Korean?
- Why Learn Less Common Languages?
Some resources that will help you in the acquisition of a new language. My opinions!
- Why do people fail to learn languages?
- Language learning myths
- How long it takes to learn a language?
- Foreign language proficiency test
- Language learning methods
- Language courses in India
- Learn the language that you love
- What makes a language easy or difficult?
- Easiest languages to learn
- Most difficult languages
- Why you should not learn languages?
Explore an enthralling world of languages. Do you have an interest in a particular tongue? No worries! I’ve got you covered.
- Why Learn French in India?
- Job Opportunities in French
- Benefits of Learning French
- French Speaking Population
- French speakers worldwide
- French Language Overview
- French Proficiency Test
- DELE and DALF Exam
- TEF and TCF Exam
- French Dialects in the World
- 15 Reasons to Learn French?
- French Proverbs
European Languages (German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Dutch, Scandinavian)
- Benefits of Learning German in India
- German Language Scope in India
- German Proficiency Test in India
- Scope of Russian Language in India
- Benefits of Learning Russian
- Italian Language in India
- Why Learn Italian?
- Benefits of Learning Romanian
- Italian Courses in India
- Italian Proficiency Tests
- Career in Portuguese
- Advantages of Learning Portuguese
- Scandinavian and Nordic Languages
- Dutch Language in India
- Why Learn Spanish in India?
- Career after Learning Spanish
- Advantages of Learning Spanish
- Spanish Speaking Population in the World
- Spanish Speaking World
- Spanish Language Overview
- Spanish Proficiency Test in India
- SIELE Exam in India
- DELE Vs. SIELE
- Spanish Dialect
- Reasons to Learn Spanish
East Asian Languages (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and more)
- Scope of the Japanese Language
- Career choices after learning Japanese
- Japanese Proficiency Test in India
- Why Learn Korean in India?
- Benefits of Learning Korean
- Korean Language Courses
- Korean Proficiency Test
- Career in Mandarin Chinese
- Scope of Chinese Language
- Chinese Proficiency Test
West Asian Languages (Arabic, Persian, Turkish, and more)
- Reasons to Learn Arabic
- Turkish Language in India
- Why Learn Persian in India?
- Arabic, Persian, or Turkish?
Language Learning Resources
- Benefits of Online Language Learning
- Drawbacks of Online Language Learning
- Types of Online Language Courses
- Benefits of Language Apps
- Drawbacks of Language Apps
Reviews and Recommendations
Movies and TV-Series for Learning Foreign Languages
Are you looking for foreign language films? Browse the list of best movies to learn (i) French (ii) Spanish (iii) German (iv) Italian (5) Dutch (vi) Russian (vii) Portuguese (viii) Norwegian (ix) Swedish (x) Danish (xi) Arabic (xii) Persian (xiii) Turkish (xiv) Korean (xv) Chinese (xvi) Japanese.
Neet some inspiration? Check out — Motivational Language Quotes
Where to Study?
Foreign Language Courses in Indian Universities
Find all the details about various foreign languages courses, such as BA in foreign languages, MA in Foreign Languages in the University of Delhi, JNU, BHU, Mumbai University, Pune University, EFLU, Jamia Millia Islamia, IGNOU, Kolkata University, Jadavpur University, Rabindra Bharati University, Patna University, Visva Bharati, Gujarat University, CUG, Doon University, BCU, and more.
Click on Individual links to find courses of the language concerned in Delhi/NCR.
looking for Language Classes in other Cities?
Find the BEST Universities, Colleges, Institutes, and Learning Centers across India.
You may also like to read Japanese Course in Bangalore, Mandarin Classes in Bangalore, Spanish Courses in Mumbai, Chinese Courses in Mumbai, French Classes in Noida, Spanish Courses in Noida, Portuguese Classes in Goa, and many more to come.